scantronic 9200 house Alarm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone explain why my alarm went off last night and not set, it only sounded at the box outside, and when I put in code did not deactivate the out side alarm, went off for about 15 mimutes then stopped, two hours later went off again and this time I opened main alarm box disconected few ternimals and alarm stopped, and as not gone off since, Can anyone please let me know why only outsude box alarm sounding, and how do I fix.
Thanks to anyone that can help?

Sponsored Links
sounds like you have lost the 12v + to the bell box ( bad connection ) or water damage in bell box, it will cause the bell to ring with no indication on the inside.

sparkymarka
Thanks for your reply, Alarm went off again, and manged to download instruction manual, and have now shut system down, by disconnecting mains power, back up battery, then just let bell box battery run down, weather to bad to look at box, so will have someone look at later. Thanks again for your reply.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back