Bosch Dishwasher Leaking

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

Had a problem with my dishwasher (bosch classixx) where it would not finish washing and would run continually.

Removed the back and sides to investigate and found a pool of water in the base of the machine.

The machine was running continually as it had activated the anti flood device and continues to pump water out of the machine as a safety measure.

After a few more trial washes i can now see that the puddle of water is starting right under the centre of the machine. But the back and sides of the machine do not remove and there is very poor access from the sides due to the pump on the right and the various pipes on the left.

I suspect the leak could be where the pump connects to the bottom of the wash chamber or maybe where the impeller connects, but without better access its hard to tell, is there any common items that i should be looking at causing the leak, or an idea how to break the machine down futher to gain access to where the leak is coming from.

From the inside of the machine, under the grill there are 2 screws holding the sump to the bottom of the wash chamber but removing them allows no extra access.

I appologise for the long post, but i have tried to be as detailed as i can.

Any advice appreciated,

Thanks
Dave

Sponsored Links
Common places for leaks on these machines are wash motor seals.
Post the "E-number" laser engraved on the door lip if you require specific model/parts info.

Thanks for the reply

the E-number is SGS43C02GB/43

Any tips on disassembling the dishwasher to replace the damgaed seals, as it seems that the base is non removable which is a shame as it would offer the best access

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back