Ford KA Radio Code

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I rather stupidly renewed the car battery on my wifes "shopmobile" and gave no thought to the fact that the radio might need recoding!!! Does anyone know how to retrieve the code without spending an arm and a leg at Fords? :?:

Sponsored Links
Sometimes you may be lucky enough to have the radio code written in your manual. This is something the dealership should do on all new cars but very rarely happens. If not you may be even more lucky if you take out the radio and have a look on the stickers of the body of the radio. I've seen it here before but not very often. If both of these fail either get in touch with a Ford dealership who should be able to help or a car audio fitter.

Sponsored Links
I can get you the code if you know the serial number, you'll have to take the radio out, it'll either begin with a V or an M

Thanks for the reply, I followed Stivino's advice and trawled websites and managed to find the piece of software to give the code. Wonderful thing the internet!! Its all out there somewhere!!javascript:emoticon(':D')

Back