Peugeot partner van

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Peugeot partner 850 se hdi 90
1.6 panel van
The white part to the right of the oil filler cap in the photos is not attached properly and I need to identify it
Can someone tell me what it is and do I need a complete section to repair it?
Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
I've just been out to look at mine. Pretty sure it's the same lump, but mine's a Tepee. There's a cover on mine that covers most of the rocker box. Anyhow if you're talking about the breather (I assume) pipe going into the air feed pipe to the turbo from the right of the rocker box, then mine looks exactly the same as your photo.

The usual clip together plastic nightmare adored by the French :p
Its the rocker breather take off, and has an '0' ring inside to give it a seal.
Whats up - is it leaking oil or something?
John :)

Nice and easy when they're banging them together I assume. Just clip them together. No thought of a few years down the way.

Sponsored Links
Cheers boys
John it is leaking oil and can be noisy as well
I'll have to pop into a Peugeot dealer to get the s. p.

Too often, these parts are just yanked apart when maintenance beckons.....the thing is, with care they can last for ages if everything is lined up before reconnecting them.
Anyway, a new 'o' ring should stop the leak, and if the joint is noisy, the chance are it's long gone anyway.
The part won't be cheap as I guess you'll need the complete trunking - a breaker could come to your rescue if you can be bothered!

It's not clear where it's separated but if it's where the White bit goes into the black bit then you will need a new turbo intake pipe, you could try glueing it :D

Got a complete new turbo arm from the local main dealer
Great service and the cost of the part was £37
So not as bad as I imagined

Cheaper than I would have thought!
Do change the oil and filter regularly on that motor......the turbo likes quality lube ;)

Not bad. I had a feeling it might be double that!

Sponsored Links
Back