HELP! Enforcement Notice - breach of planning control :(

The architect has dropped one here, and is responsible, that is, unless the builder has built it differently from the plans. You need to chase the architect. Take careful notes of any conversations and keep records of all correspondence. The Citizens Advice Bureau may be helpful. Good luck!

Sponsored Links
i believe and have used the Common Law Property Rights of Ownership Claim to bat all Planning Permission (including applications),

it sounds obvious but have You ever made a claim or own any Property?

have You ever noticed the on a birth certificate, DVLA V5 and Land Registry deed, the words "this is to be used to identify the owner" then goes on the Register Your property TO the 'Crown', we are always referred to as a TITLE- holder (meaning tenant) never in the same sentence "Owner (and my name)"

Register; meaning
"an act of giving away ownership from one to another, recorded on a Registry"

from UKL idiots guide to Common Law words mini-dictionary 2014

Sponsored Links
(in Nov 2012, which was 2 years ago)

Angusman said:
(in Nov 2014, which was 2 years after woody posted)

Does your Ye Olde English understanding only extend to raising Ye Olde posts from Ye Olde dead?

I've no qualms if you write weird stuff leaving letters out all over the place, thereby making yourself look retarded, for whatever incredible reason but do please only practice spamming on the more recent posts. It's good netiquette

Thanks to Rob S. in South Wales for allowing me to use 'Common law' in his (HMRC) Insolvency Freezing Order , as a kind of 'defense',

Judge forced Claimants Barrister to give up trying to get a freezing Order on his home and if he appealed that the judge would chuck it out again,

On 'Fordberry ltd' company Rob sold 3 years ago but later went bust, so HMRC forcing him to give pound of flesh instead, anyway his house is safe now,

Angusman, are you smoking something illicit or just posting random stuff on random threads ? (or both !)
Your posts make no sense at all, so it does make it look like you are "a bit slow" in the mind. If you do in fact have something useful to say, how about actually giving enough information, clearly stated, so that people can work out WTF you are on about ?

All it comes across as so far is "blah blah used something unspecified to blah blah fend off blah blah blah".

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back