RESTRICTIVE COVENANTS??

Isn't it all pointless worrying about PD, when the work you want to do will need a full paid for planning application in any case, and would not be PD?

Sponsored Links
Isn't it all pointless worrying about PD, when the work you want to do will need a full paid for planning application in any case, and would not be PD?
When I posted in the building section on this forum regarding what I wanted to build on our garage a builder said Under the current PD rules you may be able to extend over the existing garage without planning. At the end of the day if I need planning I do, I know my way round a gas boiler or heating system as thats my trade but I think I will leave the rest to the people that know.

Thanks for your help so far.

Hello,

I know this thread is rather old but hopefully martin33100 will respond. I wondered what the outcome was?

I'm in the same situation, albeit my property was built in the 70's by George Wimpey and other houses of the same style have since constructed extensions that I wish to.

Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back