What's 2%

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/pope-says-two-percent-priests-paedophiles-paper-161626832.html#lKo8zVT

So, what's 2% of 414000?

I used to wade into the ex-pontiff and his unpleasant and and proven Nazi past, hinting at how cheap life was to him and his questionable covering up of known paedophiles when he was the Cardinal in charge of "policing". I kept getting banned since it upset some on here for some reason. I suppose by the same logic even the current pope would be shown the door :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
It makes one think.

I'm sure I've mentioned how one of my friends at school was buggered by a priest, with the result being that the priest was sent to another school to calm things down. Upon reflecting further, another mutual friend entered the priesthood (for want of a better expression :eek:), as indeed did the headmaster when he retired.

Funny old world.

Sponsored Links
with celibacy being part of the 'priesthood', it makes it an ideal excuse for those who's sexual tastes are 'different'.

0.04% of the distance to the Sun - give or take - 37,200 miles... quite a few miles. :unsure:

I love how they use celibacy as an excuse cause if i aint getting it i still want to do a gorgeous blonde not a wee boy or a wee girl as so many priest do

Sponsored Links