Baxi Fire gas insert tray

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We have been told our gas fire insert tray is now obsolete after 20 years. We would now like to replace with a similar gas tray but we cannot find any to fit.

The fire is a hole in the wall and opening is 16 inches tapering to 11.5 inches at the back and depth 11 inches.

Any help would be appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Yes it is, I have been trying to download a picture but I do not know how to do it. Thanks

That looks like a Baxi burnall with the ash pan that can be removed from inside or outside. Try "googling" insert basket fires, their are plenty of electric ones available that look as though they would fit in your opening, you don't seem to have a gas supply to it.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for your reply we do have a feed for Gas as we had a decorative gas tray before which was made obsolete. We have looked at many inset fire trays but they do not fit. We tried the Heritage 16 inch inset gas tray but no good.
My husband thinks he may have to take out the bricks.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back