help please! i need to make some masonry nail heads hidden

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all, sorry if this isnt right section but...
so in a bit of a rush(ish) job i had to get all new skirting boards on in my some to be here baby's nursery. the walls were an unlevel mare but put them all on with a bit of instant grab and some mansonry nails. unfortunatley now there are a few that the heads have not sunk in straight so got a bit of it still not flush with the boards. I have used nail punch on most to good effect but these bent ones are having none of it. so my question is can i hide these heads/get them flush, without having to remove the whole skirting board?

many thanks in advance for any and all suggestions.

Cheers

Sponsored Links
give them a whack with a bigger nail punhc/.... or fech them out and fill the holes?

Sponsored Links
Why not use an oscillating tool blade to remove the piece of the nail that is not level with the surface after which you can cover up with some filler and paint.

-------------

Link removed
Moderator 9

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back