bath shower mixer taps ????

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi guys my misses has bought a bath shower mixer taps without checking if its compatible for our house. i dont no anything about plumbing but ive had a read up on the net and im not sure if it will work with us having a combi boiler system can anyone help us out plz ???

Sponsored Links
cheers for reply on the shower i bought it says min bar pressure 0.5 and i had a look on my boiler and the needle is at about 0.5 thats without it running as it fires up when you turn the heating or hot water tap on does this sound ok??

Sponsored Links
The pressure meter on your boiler is showing the pressure in the central heating system. The pressure in the hot water going to the taps is unrelated to that.

Generally, if you have a combi boiler you don't need to worry much about tap compatibility. The people who need to check more carefully are those with vented heating systems, where the hot water pressure can be quite low yet the cold pressure can still be high.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back