Boiler won't knock off

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ideal isar, 4-5 yrs old replaced the batteries in the wall programmer but it still won't switch up or down, i have to turn it off on the reciever or the boiler switch itself.
I have two spare boilers for parts, can someone point me in the right direction of what to try next? thanks, it seems to be just on the heating side of things.

Sponsored Links
Sounds like your RF roomstat isn't communicating with it's receiver near the boiler.... Have you tried to re establish a link.... How to is in the manual that came with the room stat..... If they won't link then they are goosed.

Sponsored Links
If I was a mind reader, then I wouldn't need to be a gas man..... :D

What make and model of room stat do you have?

Sorry, it's a honeywell i think it says CM61 i don't have any instructions for it,it definetly isn't communicating, thanks.

Thanks for you help, i have followed the instructions and the words INST comes up on screen, then you can see the signal being sent, ))))) but the red light is staying on so i assume the reciever must be goosed.

Yeah, that model is a pain in the behind to get to communicate... I can never remember how to do it.

Glad you are sorted.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back