honeywell dt90e to worcester combi 30 si

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can someone advise me how to hard wire a honeywell dt90e room thermostat to a worcester 30 si combi boiler.

Sponsored Links
Hi,

If you use 5 core you can take the LNE straight fom the boiler then remove the link on the strip and put the signal wires into them.

Hi,

If you use 5 core you can take the LNE straight fom the boiler then remove the link on the strip and put the signal wires into them.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I have taken two photos below to show you the wiring diagram.

Previously the boiler wasn't hard-wired, it ran off a wireless controller. So my question is, can you simply explain what wire(s) go where based on the diagram (photo) i've included below please? Many thanks

Hi,

I am not familiar with the exact model but looking on line it appears similar to the ones we use.

I assume that it takes it's power from 2aa batteries? If so you only need 2 core cable. Just remove the link between lr and ls and connect lr and ls to a and b on the controller.

Sponsored Links
They can go to either, it is just Sending a signal when the controller calls for heat by joining the circuit.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back