isar he24,30,35 boiler problem (hot water)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi, my boiler (an isar he 24, 30, 35...no idea which one it is...this is whats listed on the user maual) is having trouble giving me hot water!!!!

this has been going on for the past few weeks and i had noticed that the pressure was reading zero on the dial. after reading up on how to re-pressurise it i thought this may of solved the problem....but it hasn't! i get plenty heat to my radiators but the water only comes out the tap luke warm at best. would bleeding the rads make any difference?? any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. thanks guys

anthony

Sponsored Links
Diverter valve or plate heat exchanger problem. the div valve may be passing to ch of the plate may be blocked or restricted.

libby lou...the boiler must be no older than 5 years old. i think thats how long ago the property was built.

Sponsored Links
gasman......is that an easy fix...or will it end up being an expensive fix? would a simple service solve the problem?

I have done my own, they are easy to do, get your parts off ebay, at least stay away from the plumbers merchants........$$$

i wouldnt have a clue what to do!! best leave it to someone who knows best! anycase i only rent the property from a relative so i guess its their responsability to cover the cost???...i hope!!!

Never really had a problem dan, it's just ebay is usually half price for a lot of stuff i buy. Then again i don't have customers money to spend like you do. :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back