Macdee AFV100, AFV40200 Water Level overflow

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Consider im Elementary on some toilet technical terms, so please bear with me.

I Don'y know anything about this problem and considering of doing DIY thinking this problem is not a rocket science to repair. but i was wrong and now looking for online support.

Flush is working perfectly, unfortunately when water refills it should have stop when it reach the certain level but the water continuosly through on overflow tube going down to the toilet.

Please if anyone could check the attached images and give some good advice or DIY tips how to resolve this problem.

Thank you!

Jay
GALLERY]

Sponsored Links
I tried to adjust this water level thing, also the water content at the back of this center thing... all that didnt work! Help!

Needs new washer. Or just replace the side entry inlet valve. Think its a si-amp inlet valve although havent fixed toilets for years. if you turn the water off you can turn the circular ring with the notches in it and remove it to allow removal of washer. Take washer to local merchant or B&Q and they should give you a new washer or a replacement inlet valve if you fancy tackling that!

Sponsored Links
Needs new washer. Or just replace the side entry inlet valve. Think its a si-amp inlet valve although havent fixed toilets for years. if you turn the water off you can turn the circular ring with the notches in it and remove it to allow removal of washer. Take washer to local merchant or B&Q and they should give you a new washer or a replacement inlet valve if you fancy tackling that!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back