Pressure dropping

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Pressure is dropping on my Baxi condenser boiler after topping up the pressure daily. I have checked and there are no leaks. When I put increase pressure to 1.5 bars when I put the heating on the pressure goes over 3 bars and water is released through the outlet pipe. The pressure then reduces and eventually drops again. We can still use the hot water even when the pressure is at 0. but not sure why this keeps happening. We have a homecare engineer but they never seem to fix it, just keep fobbing me off saying I must have a leak somewhere when I know I don't. Can someone help as I have the homecare engineer calling out in the next week and would like a little bit of knowledge before he arrives.
Many thanks in advance for all your comments they are gratefully appreciated.

Sponsored Links
read the FAQs near the top of the plumbing and heating forum

Item no 1) REPRESSURISING THE PRESSURE VESSEL

Sponsored Links
:D
Many thanks for your quick reply!!!
I have no idea of heating however reading different queries on this forum I had an idea you would say the expansion valve, thanks for your confirmation, makes me more confident when discussing this issue.
Cheers!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back