shower head extension

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum.

I've just moved into a rented house. The shower head is at the sloping end of the bath so it's impossible to get underneath it. Is there such a thing as a shower head holder extension? I've looked in the forum and there was a similar problem but no solution was found.

I'm not looking to do any plumbing - just some kind of extending pole for the holder that will place the shower head further into the bath so I can actually stand underneath it. Not too much to ask? Such a thing doesn't seem to exist.

I hope somebody can help.

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
A picture would paint a thousand words here. The trouble with extending the bar as you suggest will be the added weight and torque on the wall fitting.

It may be possible to remove the existing head and replacing/adding a standard shower hose which would let you put the new head elsewhere, somehow ;)

Yes there is! I too have been searching, and in the process came across your post! Eventually I found one - it's on ebay, in a choice of three lengths. Item code is 170946693532, or search 'shower head hose extension'.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back