Triton Aspirante XR Problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi folks

I'm not sure if this belongs in here or in Electrics. If it needs moving, just say.

About a week ago, I had the low pressure light come on on the shower, and no flow (of course).

After a few minutes, all was okay, so I thought no more about it. But, in the last day or so, turning on the shower is something of a lottery as regards whether the flow is there or not.

There's definitely power, which is isolated via a pull cord, and the low pressure illuminates every time if there is no flow, and is off when the flow is okay. When the flow is okay, there's no apparent reduction from prior to the fault, so I'm not entirely sure it's actually a water feed problem.

Also, since the problem started, there's a very slow dribble of water from the hose connector when the shower is in use. Could this all be related?

I'm loath to call a plumber and/or electrician if I can help it, but my experience of showers is, let's say, limited. Knowing my luck, whichever I called first, it would be the other one that is actually needed...

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Al

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back