Error code 2 Hoover HNL 9146Z?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, does anyone know what an error code 2 on a HNL 9146Z washing machine is and how can i fix this.

My wife is starting to get annoyed with me as the washing is building up! LOL :eek: :evil:

Sponsored Links
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hoover Washing Machine error codes

E0 Severe error on mother board

E1 Door interlock faulty or open circuit

E2 Water inlet problem, 3.5 minute time out on fill CHECK FILL HOSE

E3 Water drain problem 3 minute time out

E4 Anti flood device activated

E5 NTC temp probe faulty or open circuit

E6 Severe error on mother board (another one ? )

E7/E8 Motor or drum jammed, motor tacho faulty

E9 Faulty triac on mother board (doesn't mention which one)

EA The programme selector was not finding the expected value of resistance while advancing in rotaion (WTF ?)

EB Faulty electronic drying module (W/D's only)

EC Faulty communication between pcb's

ED Faulty communication between pcb's

Hello Rocks 1, I have removed and cleaned out the drain hose but the problems still persists.

Is there anything else I can do?

Do you think it could be the water inlet valve? I checked to see if there is an electrical current passing through the wires but nothing showed up.

inlet hose is the inlet ,not waste pipe and yes valve is o/c .no power

Sponsored Links
If you have no power running through the wires (how did you test) then the solenoid coil could be open circuit or you could have a bad connection or board fault

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back