2G INTERMEDIATE & 2WAY Switch in white, anyone?

Sponsored Links
You can get any configuration in 'white' if you use a grid switch.

And as Rocky said: it's posssible to get a 2-gang intermediate switch when either switch can be wired for intermediate, 2-way or 1-way.

Lucia

Sponsored Links
If you don't know how switches work the only thing you should ever do with them is flick them on and off as required.

How to wire a 2-way switch as 1-way, and an intermediate switch as 1-way or 2-way:

Hmm.... :?:

Never tried adding to those pages before, and after adding the link to the image with some notes I can't see any of the original text beyond the contents list now. :confused:

Hmm.... :?:

Never tried adding to those pages before, and after adding the link to the image with some notes I can't see any of the original text beyond the contents list now. :confused:

That's because the wiki is not the forum. Ugly syntax, to put it mildly. Fixed.

Thanks! I realized I had used the wrong tags after submitting, but for some reason it was then not even giving me the option to go back and edit, just a blank page with no "buttons."

If you get "Click - mode" (Scolemore) switches you can remove the modules and fit them in almost any configuration you like..

I made a 3 way one up which had

2 way - intermediate - 2 way

I bought a 3 gang switch and an intermediate switch, then swapped out the middle module... after doing this I ended up with a 2 way switch!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back