Indesit WIL133 washing machine

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Indesit WIL133 washing machine

It fills up but then after about 15 seconds, it empties. Then it does this again and again, until I switch it off at the wall. It won't switch off at the machine. Several lights flash - the door light, easy iron and extra rinse.

Thank you for any advice.

Sponsored Links
f01 light 4, motor triac
f02 light 3 motor, jammed/ tacho
f03 lights 3&4 Ntc fault
f04 light 2. pressure sw stuck on empty
f05 lights 2&4, pressure sw stuck on full
f06 lights 2&3, N/A?
f07 lights 2&3&4 heater relay
f08 light 1. heater relay
f09 lights 1&4 eprom/setup error
f10 lights 1&3, pressure switch not sensing
f11 lights 1&3&4, pump/draining error
f12 lights 1&2, communication error
f13 lights 1&2&4, dryer ntc/ fan motor
f14 lights 1&2&3, dryer heater
f15 lights 1&2&3&4, dryer heater relay
f16 N/A
f17 light 4, door lock
f18 light 3 comms error (3 phase motor) power board

f03 lights 3&4 Ntc fault
Thank you very much for this list. It's lights 3&4 - am I right in thinking that NTC is the brand name of the thermostat? If so, then I think we know how to change that.

Great, thanks!

NTC stands for Negative Temperature Coefficient
PTC stands for Positive Temperature Coefficient

One increases resistance when heated the other decreases resistance when heated.

They are both used as temperature sensors though. They need to be matched up to the programmer so it can measure the correct temperature.

Sponsored Links
They are both used as temperature sensors though. They need to be matched up to the programmer so it can measure the correct temperature.
Thank you. We've got the old sensor out and found a place locally which sells replacements so we'll try that.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back