van insurance

Sponsored Links
Have a look on Google, lots of comparisons there. I doubt you will get cheaper than that.

Peter

Confused.com came up with Churchill for me - 56 plate Citroen Berlingo, £161. 56 years old, living in hillbilly land.
John :)

I got all my recent ones through them, my XM was only about £100.00 TPFT and I'm 71 :confused: Trouble is both my wife and I have had prangs in the last 12 months so our renewals had gone up a bit, not much though.

Peter

Sponsored Links
I would reccomend direct line. They seem to have the best quotes. They are not on websites like compare.com. They have there own comparrison sight on there web site.

commercial vehicle direct have just given me a very competative quote 2 years running :)

I've just renewed my L-reg Daihatsu Hi-Jet insurance. My renewal quote with Dial Direct (via AXA), was £282 for third party, fire and theft. I got fully comp with Autonet Insurance for £219. The van is used infrequently by my wife and I for personal use.

Me ,28 years perfect licence ,5 years bonus ,age 46 ,live 5 mile from city centre manchester ,Van 2003 vauxhall combo ,price 440 .00 for full commercial use etc , spent countless hours on the net but carnt get any lower ,manchester postcode im afraid !!

Sponsored Links
Back