Moblie phone dialler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a site I do some work at which has a fire alarm.

They are wanting some sort of auto dialler fitting to the system to alert someone if the fire alarm goes off.

The building does NOT have a phone line, and it would be quite a hassle to have one installed.

I've seen some auto diallers for alarms which take a sim card on work on the mobile phone network, but I have no experience of using them.

Can someone reccomend one to me, and also provide any information soch as how theyre powered and what is required as a trigger, and how hyou pay for the phone calls etc.

TIA.

Sponsored Links
Most fire panels have a 12v output which you can use to trigger the dialler when the alarm is activated, you can use a dialler but it wont comply to any reg's. you will need a 12v psu to power it

you will need to use a pay as you go chip or contract, if you use a pay as you go chip every know and then i'd test the chip to see if it's still active, some suppliers will cancel the number if there hasn't been any usage for months. if your not sure which one to use you can download pdf's from here

http://www.citysecuritysystems.co.uk/pyronix-pir-dualtechs-speech-dialler/pyronix-gsm-dialler

Theres that one or the Menvier SD3, but that one's not cheap

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back