Tuning LG 32LD450

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My LG tv has tuned into all the digital stations available , but on the BBC1channel after the news at 1.30 and 6.30 , " let's go to the news in your area , it is tuned into the Scotland area. I want the local news from yorkshire , ie Sheffield, Barnsley etc. Does anyone know how to rectify this , as the tv tunes all the channels on auto.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
On most TV's you can manually tune stations, just manually tune the station you want, then assign it's location in your station order.

Wotan

Hi

Enter the correct postcode in the setup menu, then redo the scan - it should allocate the correct regional channels then.

Steve

Hi

Enter the correct postcode in the setup menu, then redo the scan - it should allocate the correct regional channels then.

Steve

Thanks for your reply
But there doesn't seem to be a facility on this tv ie
LG 32LD450 , Or the other tv I have LG 37LE5900, all there is Auto tuning , Manual tune, ,Programm edit ,and Booster,

Sponsored Links
Hi

You're quite right...

Can you find your local programmes on any channel number anywhere in the list? If so, there is a menu option to rearrange the channels.

Hi

You're quite right...

Can you find your local programmes on any channel number anywhere in the list? If so, there is a menu option to rearrange the channels.
Iv'e looked all through the list but there isn't anymore .

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back