Accenta G3 Mini wiring problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Everyone,

I have a problem with my Accenta G3 Mini wiring.

I've just had some building work done and the builders had to move one of the two control panels for the alarm (as well as a couple of sensors and the internal loudspeaker) when they were putting up some new plastering. This involved removing all the wiring from the back of the panel and then putting it all together again. Ever since then, there's no power to either of the two control panels (although the upstairs one hadn't been touched) and the strobe light outside is flashing (no sound though).

To be honest what I'd prefer to do if disconnect the whole lot as I can't ever activate it because of my two cats coming in and out the whole time. I would however be interested to know if anyone knows what the symptoms might be caused by!

Any advice greatly appreciated! Duncan

Sponsored Links
Fairly obvious what the problem is at the moment, a fuse has blown in the Control Panel, NOT in one of the Key Pads, due to builders not knowing how to do what they have done correctly.

As an aside, how old is the battery? If 5 or more years it NEEDS replacing, soonest.

Wow thanks for the reply that was very quick! Can I just replace the fuse without tripping the whole lot off then? I have no idea how old the battery is as the alarm was fitted in a house I bought in November last year. I'll replace that at the same time as the fuse - I take it that's also in the control panel?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back