Beko WMA 510 washing machine won't spin

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This machine has had minor problems for while, in that it sometimes missed the spin cycle at the end (although it would always spin properly on the spin/drain setting).

Now it won't spin at all, it gets through the washing part of the program and at the point it is supposed to rinse and spin, it just moves the washing around at low speeds with the drain pump running all the time.

I've already cleaned out the pump and the drain hoses leading to/from it.
Any suggestions?

Sponsored Links
motor would seem & fault
check brushes , could be capacitor on the side
or try a new 2nd hand one , casaparts.co.uk have a good value supply
worth a try or espares.co.uk for a new one

There is no capacitor on the motor.
The brushes have about 20mm of length left on them, no sign of any damage to the contacts on the motor, no loose wires in the connecting plug/socket.

Sponsored Links
This machine has had minor problems for while, in that it sometimes missed the spin cycle at the end (although it would always spin properly on the spin/drain setting).

Now it won't spin at all, it gets through the washing part of the program and at the point it is supposed to rinse and spin, it just moves the washing around at low speeds with the drain pump running all the time.

I've already cleaned out the pump and the drain hoses leading to/from it.
Any suggestions?

Hi . Would love to know if you solved problem on your Beko wash machine. Ours seems to have identical fault and we have cleaned out pump & hoses.

Hi, I have the exact same proble, however my bushes are fine.
When I use the machine, it will start, everything will work problerly, like filling etc, and the drum will spin, however, It will stop half way through the wash, Like its crashed like a computer or something, I have reset the machine 100's of times and cannot find the fault, could my door catch be faulty?

Hi, If you pull the PCB off the machine and have a look at resistors R19 and R36, they may be worn. I found mine burnt out completely, It turns out this is a common fault on these machines and a replacement PCB is approx £65, I had decided to buy another machine for £50, but the resistors can be replaced fairly easily with a soldering iron, I am still wainting to find the resistance vavlues of resistors R19 and R36. Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back