Honeywell Galaxy MK7

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have Honeywell Galaxy MK 7 keypad installed by previous tenant and I am trying to change his PIN. Anyone knows how to, please advise. Also how to change the name printed on the main screen that shows time & date? Thx

Sponsored Links
The manager code can be reset, provided you have access to engineer mode.
The system banner is also an engineer parameter, so again, you'll need access to this.

If you have the old code/pin its easy to change.

Tell us whats on the main panel, as in the sticker and the name of the panel ie, G2-20 G2-44 GD48 and we can post a user manual.

The banner message as mentioned is an engineer option, What does it say?
Seen some right funny messages in my time!!

If you have the old code/pin its easy to change.

Tell us whats on the main panel, as in the sticker and the name of the panel ie, G2-20 G2-44 GD48 and we can post a user manual.

The banner message as mentioned is an engineer option, What does it say?
Seen some right funny messages in my time!!

Galaxy 2-20 Version 1.00

Sorry to be ignorant, where can I find the engineer option?

Sponsored Links
The manager code can be reset, provided you have access to engineer mode.
The system banner is also an engineer parameter, so again, you'll need access to this.

How do I get access to the engineer mode?

If you have the PIN then you can change the user code with the manual ( link supplied above).

The engineer code could be anything, its down to the company/engineer fitting the panel. So you need someone to reboot the panel.

Trouble is Honeywell do not issue engineer manuals to the public, nor does tech suport talk to the public. So you wil need someone to change the Banner message.

Thank you

If you have the PIN then you can change the user code with the manual ( link supplied above).

The engineer code could be anything, its down to the company/engineer fitting the panel. So you need someone to reboot the panel.

Trouble is Honeywell do not issue engineer manuals to the public, nor does tech suport talk to the public. So you wil need someone to change the Banner message.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back