Anyone used less2build.com?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello guys,

anyone used less2build, prices seem very cheap and very free over 35 quid but I can't see how they are so cheap.

Thanks

James

Sponsored Links
I've used them before. Nothing wrong with them. They just use their buying power through firms like Travis.
If you need 100 blocks they ring up the local Travis and they deliver for you.
They get a massive discount that you couldn't.

Sponsored Links
I've been considering using them soon, and was also wondering which company was actually going to be fulfilling the order. I'm at work most days to need to be able to schedule delivery pretty tightly, so their 'delivery within 3 days' is a problem for me.

Their prices seem to be excellent and the fact that their delivery is free over £35 compared to Wickes which is £300!

Hi all just to let you know if you need a certain day for delivery just leave it in notes to seller on check out as long as its not a saturady or sunday will not be a problem

Paul
Less 2 build

Just had a look at their website... Works out that I'm gonna save £143 on the order that I was gonna place... Glad I must spotted this thread.
Cheers

Hello guys,

Still using less2build a lot! Spot on or customer service and price.

Just ordered some large 5200mm catnic lintels, couldn't have been more helpful especially as it was a made to measure size, and the fact I had already ordered a 3900mm which they cancelled for me as the customer had changed their bloody mind!!

Keep up the good work!

J

Having just had dealings with Less2Build I won't be doing so again. Their customer service and the way they treat customers is absolutely appalling. I ordered two items from them on the 14th November.
I enquired on 16th when I could expect delivery and was told one item would be delivered that day the other on the 19th. Neither item arrived.... One item eventually arrived on the 22nd November but only after I had called several days in a row to enquire why neither had arrived.
The other item? Well, it is now the 3 Dec and it still hasn't arrived. I have emailed Paul 4 times to enquire about it but he hasn't even had the courtesy to reply.

That's a real shame to hear that.

I've used them quite a few times this year for materials for two extensions and they've been good.

Hope you get it sorted.

J

I doubt it will be easy. When the MD can't be bothered to reply says something about the ethos in the company........

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back