Draining Radiator Tool

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone.

I'm a masters student at De Montfort University and I'm currently working on a project to try to develop/design a tool that will improve the process for draining a radiator - hopefully with the end being a product that benefits the users more so than some of the products on the market already.

If you can spare 10-15 minutes could you please complete this survey -
http://kwiksurveys.com?u=radtools - it is a survey all about the process for draining a radiator and will be very useful in aiding the design of a tool that many users of this forum may benefit from.

Thankyou in advance.

Sponsored Links
Not sure what relevence gender, age, home-ownership status and number of rads in a home have to do with the design of a tool to improve the process of draining radiators.

The survey doesn't get off to the best of starts:
So if you wish to take part and consent to filling out this survey, tick the box.
There are 2 boxes. Well, circles, actually.

Check the box if you agree to be quoted directly (without name).
Again, 2 options.

Call me a pedant, by all means, but someone going for a Masters should know better how to formulate a question.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back