Rainbow football laces!

Sponsored Links
Honestly this has got my head battered. Who really gives a flying foook if there's no gay footballers ? There's not many dwarf/amputee/transexuals either !!! I go to football to hopefully watch a good game and see my team get three points (Sunderland supporter so not much chance of the latter). Not interested in the sexual orientation/religion/coulor of yhe players. The only time i've heard homophobic chanting is at obviously hetrosexual opposition players. It used to be called banter. Time people started getting thicker skin or the stress will finish them off prematurely. And all the ramming down the throats will just sicken people in the end. How many of us welcome the bible bashers that come to our doors ?

Sponsored Links
Honestly this has got my head battered. Who really gives a flying foook if there's no gay footballers ? There's not many dwarf/amputee/transexuals either !!! I go to football to hopefully watch a good game and see my team get three points (Sunderland supporter so not much chance of the latter). Not interested in the sexual orientation/religion/coulor of yhe players. The only time i've heard homophobic chanting is at obviously hetrosexual opposition players. It used to be called banter. Time people started getting thicker skin or the stress will finish them off prematurely. And all the ramming down the throats will just sicken people in the end. How many of us welcome the bible bashers that come to our doors ?

http://www.theeafa.co.uk for amputees, if anyone is interested or if you know any ex services who may be .

The point is not that there are 'no gay footballers', but there are probably quite a few- and they are afraid to come out because of the 'banter' .

Glad to hear your Gaydar is working well though

:D :D

Look what the 'banter' did for Justin Fashanu.

What exactly ?

He had been charged with sexually assaulting a 17yr old boy. Think this could have been the reason he hung himself. Remember, he had come out 8 yrs previous to his death.

By the way i'm in no way homophobic, just can't see what all the fuss is about regarding gays in football (or any other minority as it goes).

Sponsored Links
Back