Scam

These unwanted calls from PPI companies.. most, if not all begin with 0843xxxxxx ect ? I'm guessing an agent may ONLY be paid a small sum when the reciever presses the 5 button?..ie, A referral, I am sick of getting these calls day after day for the past 4 years.. I no longer press 9 to opt out... I just press 5 , give them a false name and tell them to wait a second while I close the door.... they never learn :)

Sponsored Links
Most of these scammers seem to use Teamviewer to take control of your PC. I am currently looking at means of turning the tables, i.e. taking over their machine (and formatting their C: drive, the evil thieving sons of bitches!)

Most of these scammers seem to use Teamviewer to take control of your PC. I am currently looking at means of turning the tables, i.e. taking over their machine (and formatting their C: drive, the evil thieving sons of ****!)

If you succeed, please explain how to do it on here. I'd love to do the same.

Poetic justice.

Sponsored Links
Interesting. I'd like to do that, but I'm afraid it needs more computer literacy than I possess.

I shall just have to do what I always do, if I have the time to spare: play the innocent and keep them occupied for as long as I can.

Back