Quantum physics

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just been watching bbc program on quantum physics, mind blowing, think this game's tricky, try getting your head round that stuff, just try this , one theory was reality is not there unless you look at it. :eek: :eek:

Fooking hell , so,by extension , let's just think we will earn good money and we will. :unsure: :unsure:

Sponsored Links
By the same token any money you do earn can just disappear.
And mine always does. :evil:

Just been watching bbc program on quantum physics, mind blowing, think this game's tricky, try getting your head round that stuff, just try this , one theory was reality is not there unless you look at it. :eek: :eek:
So if a tree falls in the forest and no one is there it never made any noise.

Sponsored Links

Makes you wonder how blind people manage to exist!

Define "Noise"and define "No One"
The Vokera SE combi is a great boiler.
vokcom24se_24598_t.jpg

I am a big believer in if you think something it will happen....... Fill your boots

We are in Italy skiing in Cervina , thought we would have a good time and wow,

True we know some folk here with bars and restaurants , but today has been to good,

Saturday night I am doing a d.j. Session, old party tunes , just up the slope , at linos bar, Makes a change from tap,washer replacement :mrgreen:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back