New Shed Windows

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys, wondering if you might be able to give me a hand.

I am redoing my shed, or rather i am fixing it up a little before the weather gets really heinous and the roof falls in or something.

I want to replace the shed window, which is currently transparent acrylic, and though I am perfectly happy using acrylic again, I was wondering if anyone out there would recommend using anything else.

My main concern is the poor weather and the occassional rugby ball being accedentally thrown at it by either me or my daughter. If you have any suggestions please pass them my way.

Sponsored Links
Sorry for the late responce, been mega busy with the new year and all, only just getting back into the swing of things.

UPVC? I don't even know what that is. LOL. I shall look into it a bit for next time but after a little bit of a look around online my buddy, Mike, recommended Polycarbonate shed windows and I just went with that.

He's also asked me to share his DIY blog on here and ask for any ideas on what to do a post about next http://imdiying.blogspot.co.uk/

Please do not feel like you have to. Ever.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back