UKIP - a 'one trick pony'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it if the dictatorship of the eu took Africa into the eu, you left wing libertards would start defending the rights of the inhabitants of that continent to come here?

Sponsored Links
People who support this madness should be forced to pay higher taxes to look after them.

Exactly. I've always thought this. There should be a special, opt-in, opt-out hand-wringer super-tax code. Those that want to write a blank cheque on the tax payer should be the tax payers that actually pay for this stupidity.

Let the economic migrants, sorry, silly me - 'asylum seekers' be supported by the idealogically gullible, and make sure that asylum seeker reception centres are set up in areas where the chattering classes live.

Milicin - would you be happy to pay higher taxes to support your pc principles? Simple yes/no answer please - no inconclusive 8 paragraph diversion please.

I don't see it as PC, but yes , with hypothecation and pro rata rates on corporations etc.

Why are you confusing Economic migrants with asylum seekers?

I can do more than eight paragraphs, of course, but I genuinely find it funny that you think I usually divert rather than address a question!

Their both the same. freeloaders. Migration watch uk puts them in the same boat
You want them here so you pay for them. And if they happen to bring any benefit to the country you can have your share dividend bonus also.

But I do already - thats how the economy works.

(BTW your Ignore button appears to be broken :D )

You should be singled out to pay a premium.

Why is it if the dictatorship of the eu took Africa into the eu, you left wing libertards would start defending the rights of the inhabitants of that continent to come here?

Bit of definition decisions, me thinks.
Europe (EU) one continent

Africa another continent,
Would the African Union allow EU to become a member of the Union of African countries? :rolleyes:

http://www.au.int/

No answer then reindeer. Strawman!

Can't wait until the shambles of the eu falls apart and you dreamers can move to Africa and promote the free movement of freeloaders (from whats left of Europe) into Africa where they will be right at home.

Sponsored Links
No answer then reindeer. Strawman!

Can't wait until the shambles of the eu falls apart and you dreamers can move to Africa and promote the free movement of freeloaders (from whats left of Europe) into Africa where they will be right at home.
I don't think you understand the pinciples of a strawman argument.

You suggest that the EU might accept Africa as a membership to the EU.
I point out that it's a different continent, made up of something like 50 different countries, therefore, your argument is illogical.

Now if you think that my argument is a strawman argument, you must be getting your infomation fom this site:
http://www.yourstrawman.com/

Your argument is like suggesting that Asia could become one of the US states.

Its "hypothetical" to highlight the flawed arguments of you leftwing libertards.

Still no answer.

Its "hypothetical" to highlight the flawed arguments of you leftwing libertards.

Still no answer.
No answer to what?

If you're suggesting that, if the EU accepted another European country into the EU, of course I would support the free movement of goods and people.

But you didn't suggest that it was another European country coming into the EU. You suggested that the EU might take over Africa, which is utterly ludicrous. I have demonstrated the stupidity of your hypothetical suggestion.

BTW, I don't think you understand the word "hypothetical" either.
Now if you had said something like:
"It's enjoyable to highlight the flawed hypothetical arguments of you leftwing libertards."
Then it would have made better sense.

Maybe mic will give it a shot. Another "strawman". :LOL:

I see. So you can't tell me the question for which I have no answer:
Still no answer.
Answer to what?
And you have the audacity to suggest that anyone else is using a strawman agument when you can't enunciate your own argument.

With apologies to Breadandbutter but I've misappropritaed one of his quotes:
"If I speak in the tongues[a] of men or of angels, but do not have comprehension, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal."

I see. So you can't tell me the question for which I have no answer:
Still no answer.
Answer to what?
And you have the audacity to suggest that anyone else is using a strawman agument when you can't enunciate your own argument.

With apologies to Breadandbutter but I've misappropritaed one of his quotes:
"If I speak in the tongues[a] of men or of angels, but do not have comprehension, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal."

Strawman.

Is this supposed to be the question?

Can you re-type it in English and so it makes sense.

Contact your local immigrant help office if English is not your first language.

Contact your local immigrant help office if English is not your first language.
He obviously doesn't know what his argument was or is, so he can't re-phrase it.
It also explains his use of the strawman accusation. If he doesn't know what his argument is or was, he has no grounds for the accusation.

Going back to his "supposed" argument, it was predicated on three false assumptions, not including the "left-wing libertard" bit.

A) there are no dictators in Europe.
B) Africa is not eligible for membership to the EU because it's a continent, not a country.
C) Any country in Africa would not be eleigible because it's not in Europe, it's in Africa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back