WB Heatslave 15/19, Rads come on with hot water??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey all, just a quickie, i'm sure it's not a difficult question, but just need a bit of advice...... I've got a WB Heatslave 15/19, and when we use the hot water, the 3 rads closest to the boiler come on, now at first i thought it was due to the water temp being turned up to much on the boiler, so have regulated it down to the number 2 setting.

Although this didn't work :( , so, this is why i have decided to become a pain and make a post :)

Hope someone can help!!

Cheers all

Dan :D

Sponsored Links
Diverter valve actuator needs replacing, providing the valve spindle moves freely., (a nasty little job).

Thanks for that, i suppose it is out of my league to have a go at replacing it?? I know that it involves a drain down etc, but would it be that hard to do if i knew where i was looking? Have done a few basic plumbing jobs before i.e installing a Rayburn etc...Dont fancy shelling out £350 for a part that only costs £80ish!!

Sponsored Links
Doesn't need draining if the valve spindle moves. It's just the actuator needs replacing, but it's hidden under the control panel.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back