Toilet wih Side Waste

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Does anyone know of anywhere I can get a toilet with the waste on the left side (as you sit on it) and not out of the back?

I had one, but relaced it with a new one with the waste pipe at the back. Although it is plumbed in at 90 degrees to the old one so as to fit onto the soil stack, I now need to turn it so that it faces the same way as the original. There's not enough room to get any flexi pipes in etc. and rather than move the stack, I'd just like a toilet with the waste pipe on the left side like before.

Can anyone help?

Sponsored Links
there`s an old blue LH turn pan in a house my M8 is renovating...you can have that when he fits a new" Horizontal Outlet "one and uses a" Multikwik "pan connector ;) .

Thanks... but blue aint our colour :D I'm not sure there's enough room to get any connectors in, but I'll see. Thanks,

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back