Beko WM1510 not spinning properly

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Beko ecocare 1510 that has run very well for just over 12 months. Recently it has started stopping part way through a spin so I checked the bushed. They were fairly worn so I replaced them.
The machine has not improved from this and now it doesn`t turn the drum properly whilst washing either. I seem to get a sort of buzzing noise (like a short circuit) and then the drum will suddenly spin really quickly for a second when it should just be turning slowly as this is the wash stage of the cycle.
The machine is emptying and filling no problem. It wont complete a spin at all now.
Does anyone know why?
Please help.
Unfortunately too skint to buy a new one at moment

Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
Can't really do any tests. Just make sure the magnet isn't cracked or that the whole assembly hasn't dropped off.
The symptoms you describe suggest there's not pulses coming back from the tacho

Sponsored Links
Once again thanks - Have checked that and OK - Followed a test from another topic checking Ohms across pins and a voltage output on spinning and everything OK.
Whats next to test?

Well if the motors fine and the carbons are fine you're looking at wiring back to the pcb and the pcb itself. Look for burning on the pcb.

Removed PCB after quick check of wires. PCB shows no sign of scortching on either side and no breaks or cracks. Is there any way I can test it?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back