Reclaimed Parquet Flooring

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have had my parquet floor which was laid in approx 1920/30 restored. But unfortunatley it had some flood damage to it. So after it had been varnished a patch of floor is alot darker/black. I am looking to replace approx 20 blocks/batons, the sizes are 14 inches long (but can be longer) 2 ¾ inches wide and ¼ inch thick. Can anyone assist me in finding some of these or if there is another way to deal with this.

Regards

Sponsored Links
We can perhaps help, see our profile for website and email address. Need some more details, like wood-type, grade etc. If you don't mind, could you give exact measurements in decimal:
e.g 6.2mm thick by 70mm wide by 355.6 mm long?

Bespoke manufacturer is in The Netherlands (where we originate from also) and only works in mm's

Dimensions of Parquet batons 35.53 cm long by 6.985cm width and .635 cm width
It is English Oak Prime grade ¼ sawn.

Thinnest our manufacturer does is 6.2 mm. Don't think 0.15mm would be that much of a problem?
Other measurement no problem, can do.

Sponsored Links
also dont forget the original floor has been sanded???

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back