DAMAGED HARLING

S

Shutpa

A 6 inch corner piece of concrete (?) has become detatched from the window surround on the outside of the house. That part of it which formed part of the window surround is plain white but about 2 inches actually turned the corner (forming part of the front wall) and was harled with small white stones. Builder who did the work 3 years ago promised to pop in and fix it but never did.
I would like to repair the damage before winter sets in but am unsure of how to go about it. Helpful suggestions would be most welcome.

Sponsored Links
A 6 inch corner piece of white concrete has broken off from the window surround. the underlayer, which is scored is still intact.
I would like to repair the damage before winter sets in but am unsure of how to go about it. Helpful suggestions would be most welcome.

No replies so far but this has to be repaired. Can I buy this white concrete ( if that what it is), ready made or do I have to make it up myself? If so, what do I ask for? Come on guys, I need your help!

post this to 'roughcaster' in the plastering and rendering forum and he may help. ;)

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back