Tabletop d/washers-connect/how

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have no space for plumbed-in d/washer and no cash for redesigned kitchen so interested in table top models. Can these be attached to the taps using a T-junction (so water can still be drawn from tap for kettle etc, with waste hose hooked into sink (like the old spin dryers did) rather than integral fit with permanent plumbing? Maker sells as table top then when asked says has to be permanently set in under work top! Trade descriptions?! Anyone know of REAL table top? Not bought one yet:confused:

Sponsored Links
why not go to a shop that supplies them and ask? or try a search on the web, this is a diy forum, not an information beureau

1) I am disabled and cannot get to a shop
2) I am asking because many many hours of net searches and even calls to the companies have drawn a blank
3) if you read my question it IS about the DIY of installing one if it is ordered and delivered and so someone more charitable on your forum might have an answer

Sponsored Links
I still stand by what i said because you asked Anyone know of REAL table top? Not bought one yet:confused:
i am sorry that you have a bad attitude, i too am dissabled as my cystal ball is broken, your origonal post did not say why you wanted to know what you did, hence my point as was.

post locked see 17

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back