noisy central heating system

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi new to this but hope someone can help.I have a Worcester Bosch 240 combi boiler which is about 10 years old, working fine, Ive recently fitted two new radiators downstairs one in the hallway,one in the living room. While I was fitting these I also renewed the pipework to 15 mm and fitted TRV to all radiators. The problem I now get is a very noisy system It sounds like an aroplane flying over head Ive tried bleeding the system but with no joy

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Using this old thread instead of opening a new one. Exact same problem here. Just swapped out a single for a double radiator in my kitchen and now have my boiler sounds like a plane flying over head every so often. Have blead all rads and all are working correctly. Anyone have any ideas as I can't find a clear answer?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back