Help!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
:cry: What does this mean:
\\\"The tumbler is draining into the benching it should be directed into the channel.\\\"
Trying to work out if we can fix this ourselves but dont really know what they are on about. :oops:
Thanks
;)

Sponsored Links
A guess, there is a pipe going into a drain which has been put in so the outlet is not hitting the pipework in the bottom but somewhere up the sides. Is this a surveyor's report?

Thanks for this
Yes it is a surveyors report but an old one (not mine) so I cant go back to them.
I guessed it was to do with the pipes going into the drain - cant see anything wrong above ground but the rendering on the walls around the pipe work is damp. So I guess there is something up. ****.

Do you know where I can get a diagram of how things should look?

Sponsored Links
Sorry don't know of a diagram, but it's simple enough, just make sure the discharge hits the channel, and misses everything else

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back