3 TEE Rule and reverse Circulation in Multi Zone layout

Sponsored Links
I assume that you have separate f&e pipes or those valves will block the pipework and caboom. Of course it could also be pressurised but I'd hate to be the one who has responsibility for topping up a system that big. Maybe youve got an auto top up system? What are you heating....Windsor Castle?

Ive just spent the day putting a DIY job right that had 2 port valves and reverse circulation...nightmare !! So youre wrong chrishutt.....the 2 port only shuts the flow, not the return.
Still, LOVE that insulation job. 6* !!!!

I assume that you have separate f&e pipes or those valves will block the pipework and caboom. Of course it could also be pressurised but I'd hate to be the one who has responsibility for topping up a system that big. Maybe youve got an auto top up system? What are you heating....Windsor Castle?

Ive just spent the day putting a DIY job right that had 2 port valves and reverse circulation...nightmare !! So youre wrong chrishutt.....the 2 port only shuts the flow, not the return.
Still, LOVE that insulation job. 6* !!!!

Pressurized system googleman, with an auto top-up setup.

3 boilers on a reverse return set-up.

It's a village hall by the way, and each area is used at different times so needed to be programmed for individual use.

If you shut the flow there cannot be a return, reverse or otherwise, unless it's connected wrong, and there's an open circuit between the returns.

googleman (and doitall)

This topic has been dead for over three years! Why revive it??

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back