Oil Boiler Not Firing or Locking Out

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have a Worcester Bosch Camray 25-32 oil fired boiler which has just been fitted, my electrician has wired it up and I ran through the pre comnissioning checks and fired the boiler up and it ran for a few minutes the stopped. The boiler is now not working despite having electricity to the control panel and oil to the pump, it is not making any noises or locking out, nothing in fact?

Any ideas prior to me calling out an engineer please?

Thanks

KB

Sponsored Links
fill a kettle with water, put on to boil, locate a hot water bottle, when kettle is almost boiled add this water to hot water bottle. place HWB in bed, go back to kettle and fill with 1 mugs worth of water, get mug and fill with 'options hot chocolate' (other brands are available) mix half milk half hot water with the hot chocolate powder. mmmm...hot chocolate and warm bed......

now, wake up tomorrow morning and call your lovely OFTEC reg'd installer to come back and finish the job he started. :LOL:

of course Terrence. Its ran for a few minutes, reached 82 plus and tripped.

you t osser.

Sponsored Links
:LOL: :LOL:

you paid good money for a boiler. :?:
get it commisioned properly or your guarantee is invalid :idea:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back