Diplomat ADP8322 dishwasher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a problem with the above dishwasher. The machine stopped mid cycle with water still at the bottom of the machine. I have checked/cleaned the filter inside the machine and have checked where it pumps out into the sink trap and it doesnt appear to be blocked. The machine now appears completly dead (as if the power is off) but every now and then (often hours and hours apart) the machine suddenly starts working but stops again several minutes later and again appears to have no power.

I have read talk of resetting the machine but couldn't do this (if I knew how) as there appears to be no power to the machine.

Also at one point the machine bleeped repeatedly for c2 minutes with several of the lights flashing. At this point it started working but again stopped after several minutes with water still stuck in the bottom and again appears dead with no power.

I called the service line number and they want £70-£90 call out charge, plus the cost of parts + VAT which I just dont have.

Can anyone help with advise to diagnose/fix this fault myself

Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
Check to see if the base is full of water. A flooded base can cause this.

thanks for your reply, really appreciate it, I have read your instructions on how to do this in other posts, will try it tomorrow. Assuming this works, is there anything I should do to prevent it happening again? also seen comments from you re resetting the unit, how do I do this?
Thanks again

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back