Indesit w123 not moving through cycles

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys

When put Indesit 123 on wash cycle, continues working but selector just stuck on that part of cycle until reset & move on manually. If set to drain or rinse cycle there\\\'s no problem there...it moves on to end. Hope this is enough info.

Any help much appreciated.

Cheers

Sponsored Links
let me guess, you put clothes in, shut door start prog,fills up, it tumbles around a bit then sits there?

if so its your heating element that has given up the ghost

Hi Breezer

It fills up & tumbles fine, but just keeps on going and going without the selector dial moving....m/c doesn't stop...would go on if don't reset and move to another programme.

Appears to be only filling with cold water so tried changing round hot & cold water inlet pipes and then only fills with hot water....does this mean the hot water inlet valve needs replacing or is this not relevent?

Thanks

it does indicate only one valve is working, i would get it changed as soon as, but i still suspect the heater, but get new valve first

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back