Baxi BackBoiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
Recently moved into a new property which appears to have an old Baxi Backboiler (Bermuda 675). Although the boiler is old, it appears to be working fine though the fire-front no longer works, plus it looks rather dated. To add to the problem, there is no radiator in the room with the boiler so its going to be fun living in there over the winter. Does anybody know if a replacement fire-front is available for the Bermuda 675? If not, anybody any ideas? As this is my first house I'm not exactly flush with cash at the moment so obviously I’m keen not to fork out for a replacement boiler if avoidable.

Cheers in advance for help given.

Sponsored Links
Dont think you will get one, find the serial number and contact Baxi, give them something to laff about.

Their website has (had) a thing where you can check if new fronts are available. I wanted a new fire for the Baxi back-boiler in my last place, but it was too old. They are available for some boilers though.....

Sponsored Links
I wouldn't hold out much hope, they haven't made that model for 25 years and the only fronts I've ever seen on them is the wooden cased radiant fires.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back