shower water running hot and cold issue, while basin is fine

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hello,
I got a shower water is running hot and cold issue.
I have a Vaillant boiler and have just changed a new shower problem is still present. The water in basin and kinchen is OK. Only when I use the shower it runs hot and cold. My water pressure is good. No other appliances or taps were being used while showering.
If its boiler problem, it should affect basin and kichen water as well, but why this only happens on shower even I have changed a new one?

anyone got ideas? thanks!

Sponsored Links
check shower is piped right cold to cold hot to hot that would give them symptoms if not check cartridge for muck

check shower is piped right cold to cold hot to hot that would give them symptoms if not check cartridge for muck

Pipe is connected ok, before it was working fine...suspecting its scaled in heater exchanger!? the thermistor is not good and more..?

Sponsored Links
Also check any in-line filters.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back