combi boiler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i\\\'m getting water in the gas pipe leading to the gas meter, this is also filling with water, it\\\'s a ravenheat combi boiler,rsf820/20 can anyone help
owen. :cry:

Sponsored Links
Is this a spoof? Seems mighty like one. (If it is you deserve all you get). If not call Transco, NOW!!!

Sponsored Links
Hello Bahco, re: AIR LOCK talk thru . when will you be on this site?

Regards
judedude :

Water in gas pipes is common apparently. Water and gas mains are often close to each other in the road. If a water pipe leaks, you get a water-powered grit blaster, making a big impression on anything it hits. Doesn't take long to get through a gas main. Of course the gas pressure is very low, so the pipes get a lot of water in. Can take weeks to get it out.

Judedude said:
Hello Bahco, re: AIR LOCK talk thru . when will you be on this site?

Regards
judedude :

HEY JUDE (Take a sad song) :oops:

Post a new topic and i'm sure the regulars will try to help :)

Water in internal supplies/meter can come from water in main but have numerous calls in past (as i work for Transco) to combi boilers and water heaters letting water into the gas supply from faulty valves on the appliances.Usually a diaphramed valve which works by water pressure operating the gas valve to the burner fails and i have known them let water into the gas supply and fill a gas meter up.

I think Hitler had gas coming out his water pipes, everytime he turned the shower on 1000 Jews kealed over....... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
MOD
strike 1
please read the rules

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back