Mattysupra is back!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Well after a few weeks of this forum not working (internet) at my end for some strange reason, well its back on! I have been through 3 computers, 1 modem, 1 wireless router, about 30 hrs on the phone to my service provider, a few hours with diynot MOD (very helpfull thankyou)

Anyway for some reason it has just started working again on its own on all my laptops. Im sure the problem is with my provider but its now working which is a bonus!

ANYWAY! I have gone through a few posts on here and quickly answered a few questions. I have only gone back a week and not bothered looking into any wood related subjects ( as i guess woodyoulike will have that covered!) so if you are waiting for me to reply to a certain subject and i have not then give it a "Bump" and i will reply for you. I think most things are covered as people who was desperate have managed to track down my email address and i have answered there problems through email.

So when do i start getting paid then? ;)

Sponsored Links
Who is your ISP, my Internet connection and indeed whole computer has been a bit funny (that's a technical term BTW) lately.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back