trianco boiler problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi the trouble is i had no oil from february was just using the open fire so got oil delivered yesterday and turned the heating on, the boiler initially fired up but there was quite a lot of smoke coming out of it so i panicked and turned it of.

I left it for 10 min's and then turned it on again and it started fine i blead all the radiators as some where not heating and it was fine then the downstairs radiators didn't heat at all and now none of them are heating and the boiler is'nt firing up at all.

I went out to have a look and the iniside of the boiler house is warm but the boiler isn't working.

as you can probably tell by this post i haven't a clue about these sort of things any help or advice would be greatly appreciated

Sponsored Links
is that to do with the tiger loop?

I pressed the button beside the tiger loop and seen the oil going through but now if i press it nothing happens.

Sponsored Links
thanks i found it should i turn it round just a little bit?

also i have 1 radiator with a little bit of heat in the corner of it upstairs on the landing but the rest are freezing, they have all been blead!

Take the big screw out of the pump when the heating is on (watch out it may be HOT!!) and see if the shaft is turning.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back